Thursday 5 November 2009

Remember, Remember, The...Oh. What Was It Again?

Hello all! Happy bonfire day/night/thing. Lets all celebratea crazy rebel and his failed crazy, rebellious antics eh? Careful with those sparklers mind.

So I've just been nansitting and in doing so I had to sit and watch a show called Judge Judy. Its basically a 'sassy' (bitchy) old judge (bitch) who has a large black fella (awesome) and there are camera's, and a courtroom. Skanky American's come in, we watch the court case, and so on. You can tell who the guilty one is straight away. Its often the one being a cheeky c**t (I'll cencor that one since its Britian's least favorite word, no doubt) an wearing a big chain necklace and trainers. TRAINERS. IN COURT. TRAINERS. I don't care how poor you are kid, you'll wear fuckig shoes! Even homeless people usually have a nice pair of shoes on them. Needless to say, I have no time for shows such as that one.

I hate chocolate. Its so nice. Every day, I say to myself "Glen, you fatty. Stop eating so much chocolate. Its bad. You are BAD. Lets make today the day you start being healthy". But you know what? As I say that last "Lets make today the day" bit, I'm already opening a Yorkie and pigging out. I don't want to be a whale. People with a big of the ol' extra baggage are fine, its okay, the modern man is not running around chasing tigers for dinner. But I don't want to be a blob wobbling along. I shall not be a blob wobbling along. Blobs which wobble are not attractive thigs. I'm all for the whole "Its whats inside that counts", but that phrase can only go so far for blobs.

Err, so I think I'm done today, hope that was fun for you. I'm away to have a massive cake.

No track today, my gift to you, friends, is fireworks. YEAH. You hear al those bangs going on? That was my doing.

Glenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment