Monday 2 November 2009

Hallobon!

Hey all! Welcome to a time I like to call Hallobon, those lovely days between halloween and bonfire night.

First off, I'd like to say I hope you had a good night of horrors and chills! I know I did. Went to a party did I, and it was a good night filled with drinks and [enter name of the culprit here] puking up his innards. I love the way everyone can enjoy halloween at any age. As soon as you're too old to demand sweets from wrinkly old neighbours, its party time baby.

So in this, my first proper, real, utterly total post, what is it I think I'd like to talk about? A few things is what.

First, I need to get my toilet complaints of my chest. I hate, I mean HATE metal toilet seats. They are cold and hard. I shouldn't have to lower myself down like an utter maniac because I'm so afraid of the stinging cold of the damn seat. And I don't know about you people, but I like to relax when I'm dropping a monster, and I canot relax when my arse cheeks are shivering. PEOPLE : Get wooden toilet seats, or at least one of those kick ass toilet seat coats. Those fluffy toilet seat coats are pure sexy. 'Nother problem you'll occasionally come across in the bathroom are taps with circular handles. Too many times I have lathered up my hands then gone to turn the tap on, only to find that I can't get a damn grip on the smooth, circluar handle. Its bad design is what it is.

Next up, I'll tell you about an idea I've had for a novel I might write, or perhaps a short story. If you didn't know already, I write quite a lot (hardly ever finish anything because I have the attention span of a pint of sand). My idea came to me after watching I Am Legend, one of the greatest films to come out in recent years (incidentally, I recommend the book too - its very, VERY different, and its fantastic). Basically, its in the format of letters or diary entries, and it chronicles a mans time as one of the last remaining people in the world due to a mass virus outbreak, or something similarly disastrous. Thats all your getting because thats all I really know so far. Don't tell anyone or they'll steal my idea...but what do you think, people? Gizz a comment or message me in some way or form if you reckon I should give that a go, yes?

Anyway, I feel this is getting to be a long post, far too long for the average lazy internetian. Thanks if you've read this far, and seek medical help if you've hung on my every word.

Until next time my loyal banterbugs,

Glenneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment