Sunday 1 November 2009

Might as Well Make A 'Hello' Post...

Hello!

I'm Glen. But you already knew that, I'm 99% certain that you do. If you don't, I'm Glen. Nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by, have a cuppa!

So I had a blog before this'un, on this very site no less! But I decided to start a new one, mainly because I forgot my password for my other account and instead of going through the very easy process of getting it e-mailed to me, I made a new account instead - because thats just how I roll, kids. You can have a gander at my old accound for some jolly old times if you like - http://glens-heated-currency.blogspot.com.

So anyways, I'll be using this blog for the usual reasons people use blogs - to vent my frustration, to procrastinate, to desperatley try to entertain y'all. If anything, its just very theraputic to write down your thoughts I suppose, so here I am, theraputising (new word! You can have that free of charge) my little sockles off. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading my shizz, hopefully I'll enjoy writing my shizz, and hopefully we'll all just have a fantastic time!

That seems like a good enough hello to me to be honest.

Until next mime (I mean time),
Glenneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment