Tuesday 10 November 2009

My Pop Eye Tee Will Crease if I Don't Hang it Up Soon...

Hello!

You can just tell the titles are going to get odder and odder, can't you? Don't worry, I'm not mental - if you could see my tee, you'd agree! Whay, rhyming...

So whats in store for you today? Not much. I've had no inspiration for a blog today. Seriously. How rubbish is that? Instead, I shall give you a few updates. Updates that you shall care about. Unless you don't care about. In which case, you'll be very upset. Even though you don't care. Hmm...

So, Pip the hamster. I have good news. We aren't shelling out fifty dibloon's to chop its leg off, it appears that it is healing. My guess is that she just twisted her leg or perhaps pulled a muscle or something - she was limping and now shes not quite so limpy. Ah, what a nice tale eh? Mother keeps asking me if I want one, but I really don't. I've had pets of the small fury variety in the past (Nibbles - lovely lil' gerbil, liked to run away and find the most annoying spots to hide ever, died while I was away at grannies. I suspect mother forgot to feed it. Hmm... and Tim and Rush, two more gerbils. Tim was lovely, Rush was fucking crazy, running about like a miniature lepoard on speed. Tim died first, which surprised me...) and I just don't fancy cleaning out the cage every week and putting it in the study every night so its damn munching and running about doesn't keep me up (the hamster, not the cage).

Remember that apocalyptic story idea I had? Well, I've still not gotten 'round to it. Instead, I've been writing alot of my story, 'A Gruff Tale', which is a story about a Troll which works for the Evil Institute which has to go undercover into the happiest town in the world so he can blow it up. A few people have read various bits from it and have enjoyed it, hopefully it'll be finished someday soon! In tommorows blog, I'll treat you to an extract from A Gruff Tale, because I'm just so lovely like that. I'm not doing it today because I can't be bothered to choose a bit to show you. I'll get round to it, don't worry!

Right so thats all folks, in true looney tunes style. Keep reading, my words like the company! Todays track is gonna be a John Mayer tune,since I've been listening to him all day. This is my favorite track not for the sexually supercharged lyrics, but for the lush guitar tones and smooth grooves.

CLICK HERE FOR 'YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND' - JOHN MAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment